Aus RC-Network Wiki

Was ist soll denn "Bunt/ing" sein - nie gehört und beim googlen kommt auch nix dabei raus...

bunt gibts schon:

Zitat aus: http://www.masportaviator.com/ah.asp?CatID=10&ID=161

High-tech Nordic means mostly carbon and Kevlar, complex auto-gadgetry, and significantly greater expense. High-tech gliders also use circle-tow hooks, but with the added complexity of “bunt” transition.

“Bunt” is simply a timer-actuated one-quarter outside loop at the top of the fast zoom launch. The bunt transition gains the model an extra 20-30 feet of altitude, which is precious at high levels of competition.

Heschne 23:29, 11. Nov. 2009 (CET)